Hi Class, this is one creative RJ done by one of my student.
Used with permission. Lightly edited.
Have fun reading.
============
This is STUDENTS IN WXXC
My students arrived just the other day
come to RP in the usual way
but there were meetings and lunch to catch
and grades to grade
they solve the problem while I was away
they were presenting for a minute
and as they learnt
they say they gonna be like you Faci
you know they gonna be like you
And the student in the RP
and the lap top
little student blue and the
faci in the school
When you go home student
i don't know when
we'll get together then
you know we'll have
a good time then
Well my student had graduated
just the other day
he said thanks for the knowledge faci
come on let's learn
can you teach me on enterprise
I said not today-I got a lot to do
They said that's ok.
and they walked away and they
smiled and they said
you know we'll gonna be like him yeah
you know we'll be like him
And the students in WXXC...
Well he came from uni
just the other day
so much like a man I just had to say
Im proud of you could you
sit for awile
they shook their head
and they said with a smile
what I'd really like faci
is to borrow the money
see you later can I have them please
And the students in WXXC...
I've long since retired
my student's go away
I called them up just the other day
they said
we love to faci
if i could find the time
you see my new job's hassle
and the kids have flu
but it's sure nice talking to you faci
and as i hung up the phone
It occurred to me
They'd grown up just like me
my students were just like me
And the students in WXXC...
And students in WXXC...
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment